Spring 2011 Newsletter
We Need Your Help!!
Follow us on Facebook
Help us out and be eligible for a free one night stay...Raffle drawing on June 1st!!!
Share your Chateau Inn experiences!
Just click like us on Facebook and you will have access to all of the places that we love to shop, dine and relax at.
Excellent Dining Options
Be sure to make arrangements for preferred dining at
St. Stevens Green Public House
World Class Spa Options
Treat yourself...You've earned it. To pamper both the mind and body we recommend either the
Hand and Stone or
The Milagro Spa
Jersey Shore Newsletter
Greetings From Spring Lake!
Spring Fever? We have the answer! Check out some of our newest Spring Specials and Getaway packages for a quick escape to the Jersey Shore.
SPRING IS FINALLY HERE!
From a relaxing stroll along the Beach to dining at one of the Shore's finest restaurants, take a trip now to experience the Charm, Romance and Beach town experience without the crowds or "In-Season" rates of the summer.
Our quaint seaside village of Spring Lake remains open year-round and makes for the perfect getaway for all ages.
On a Budget? Take advantage of our Spring Special Value Package that includes our Signature Continental Breakfast for two each morning and your choice of either a $ 60 gift certificate to area dining or a massage OR your fourth night compliments of the Chateau. Rates for this Spring Special start at just $357 for your three or four night package.
Be sure to check on our HOT DEALS PAGE for LAST MINUTE SPECIALS like this internet only special for this Friday Night 4/1 with rates starting at just $89 for a Friday only stay "including breakfast". -mention you saw this Newsletter for this special.
Summer Getaways and Packages
Be sure to check on the variety of Spring and Summer Vacation Packages that we have to offer for midweek getaways or holiday and weekend excursions. Make a quick escape to the Jersey Shore or plan your summer vacation -- Now is the perfect time!
Be sure to inquire about our family plan in which the first two children under 12 are free. The Chateau provides complimentary beach badges, towels and chairs throughout the season.
Take a Chateau bicycle as you explore our boutique shops and galleries that Spring Lake has to offer.
This year we are offering a number of pre-summer kick off and post summer specials with terrific rates and three or four night packages. Be sure to check on our new Summer Hot Deals page on our website for more details.
Calendar of Events
Here are a few dates of upcoming events in the Spring Lake and Shore Region to assist you in planning your getaway.
- 4/2 Jazz Singer at Alonquin Arts Theatre
- 4/3 19th Century Bee Hive oven baking at The Historic Village at Allaire State Park
- 4/15-16 Sherlock Holmes at The Allaire Village
- 4/23 19th Century Spring Festival at Allaire
- 4/30 Spring Arts& Crafts festival in Manasquan
- 5/1 Puccini's Madame Butterfly at The Algonquin Arts Theatre
- 5/7 Music and Arts Festival in Ocean Grove
- 5/7 Spirit of New Jersey State Historic Fair at The Allaire State Park
- 5/13-14 Sidewalk Sales in Manasquan
- 5/14-15 Annual Kite Festival in Belmar
- 5/14-15 Civil War Encampment at the Historic Allaire Village
- 5/15 Village Life at the Howell Works in Allaire State Park
- 5/19 Classic Car Cruise Night in Belmar
- 5/21 Spring Flea Market at the Historic Allaire Village
- 5/21 A Taste of Bradley Beach
- 5/28 Spring Lake 5K and Spring Lake Race Day Sidewalk Sales
- 5/29 Classic Car Night at the Wall Stadium
- 5/30 Memorial Day Service at the Lake in Spring Lake
- 6/2 Spring Lake Historical Society House Tour
- 6/3 Friday Night Concerts in Belmar
- 6/4 Spring Flea Market in Ocean Grove
- 6/5 Maria Allaire's Wedding Reenactment at Allaire State Park
- 6/10 25th Annual NJ Seafood Festival in Belmar
- 6/10 Friday Night Concerts in Belmar
- 6/11 Vintage Car Show in Ocean Grove
- 6/11 Summer Flea Market at the Historic Allaire Village
- /12 Irish Festival at the Monmouth Park Racetrack
- 6/13 School Days in the 1830's at The Historic Allaire Village
- 6/16 Cruise Night in Belmar
- 6/17 Friday Night Concerts in Belmar
- 6/18 Irish Festival and Sidewalk Sales in Spring Lake
- 6/18 Art in the Park in Spring Lake
- 6/18-19 Battle of Monmouth Re-enactment at the Monmouth Battlefield State Park
- 6/24 Cruise Night at the Wall Stadium
- 6/24-25 Folk Music of the 60's at the Historic Allaire Village
- 6/25-26 Wine Weekend at Monmouth Park
- 6/26 Independence Day Celebration at Allaire State Park
We will be posting additional information on Facebook and Twitter in regards to specials and updates on upcoming events.